Hello! I’m Jennie, and this is my blog. I live in Seattle, and I like cats, reading, and yoga.
I started blogging in 2011 on my now-defunct food blog called "the gf-gf" - short for the gluten free girlfriend. I outgrew that blog because talking about food all the time is boring and a bit obsessive.
So now I blog here about things I like, which includes food, but also travel and books and photography, as well as low brow stuff like TV shows and celebrity gossip. I try to post every Monday - emphasis on the word "try."
A few things about me:
- My husband is Joel, and if you read my blog for any length of time, don't be surprised if you get to know him because I talk about him a LOT! We're expecting a daughter in February 2018.
- I make my living as a Marketing Communications Specialist for a manufacturing company, managing our PR and email and social media marketing.
- I’m also a massage therapist (though I'm not currently practicing) and I teach yoga.
- I'm a bibliophile. My degree is in English (creative writing, specifically) and I read a lot of books. You can see what I'm reading on Goodreads - it's *usually* up to date.
- For Christmas 2011, my in-laws gave me a dSLR camera and I've been learning photography ever since. I'm no pro, but I love taking pictures and especially documenting our world travels.
To get in touch, you can send me an email, or connect with me on social media.
Have a question? Check out my infrequently asked questions.
My disclosure policy can be found here.